Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ice Castles

Ice Castles, a movie about Ice Skating, love and the finding of one self in amongst a world full of trouble. I remember this movie from my youth and always found that it made me think and made me feel deeply. The ice skating was fantastic, it got me interested in watching the Olympics Ice Skating competitions just to see how good some of the people were. Anyway the soundtrack is really good for this film. It was done by Marvin Hamlisch. You may recall that name but its not too familiar. 
Anyway I don't have much more to say about this film except I have some links and clips.

Here is the Amazon Link to Ice Castles the soundtrack

Unfortunately there is no ITunes link for this soundtrack.

I have some clips though. I hope you like them all.


This is called through the Eyes of Love

This next one is 


I think this is from the movie...

Well that is all I could find. Just variations on the the Through the Eyes of Love theme. well I know people can only hear that soo much. Really though the soundtrack is great and at a cheap price on Amazon. Check it out. Next week is Revenge of the Pink Panther. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment