Monday, June 16, 2014

Grease (1978)

Grease, One of the best High School Musical movies ever made. You have John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John and more. Its about two people who met one summer and when they go back to school they are completely different people. Its about rival gangs, teen pregnancy, acceptance, peer pressure, conformity and lots of other heavy issues. Of course you are taken along for the ride with Sandy and Danny as they try to get through high school together while trying not to conform to other people. Here is one of the best soundtracks for a musical. It evoked many cool themes throughout the years and has become a full broadway musical as well. 

I enjoyed this soundtrack enormously, it's a favorite of my wife and I'd love to share some links with you.

Here is the Link to Grease (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Amazon.

Here is the Link to the ITunes Remastered Grease Soundtrack

Would you like some clips? Here are a few of my favorite...


Here is Summer Nights, ah the memories


Here is the Theme to Grease


You're the One that I Want, definately a favorite. 


Finally Greased Lightning. 

For all of you that follow my blog, I will be gone June 13-15 so the Blog post will be on June 16th, hope nobody minds, I mean its just one day. See ya then, next week Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment