Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Rescuers

The Rescuers (1977) Disney
  This was a childhood movie about a girl who was kidnapped by villianous people who wanted her to find them a giant diamond.  The only ones to rescue her are two mice. Bernard and Ms. Bianca set off on an adventure that shows them that even though small you can do so much good. The film was directed by John Lounsbery and Wolfgang Reitherman, it was voiced by several well known actors like Bob Newhart, Eva Gabor, Geraldine Page, and Joe Flynn just to name a few. The music in this movie was very memorable. I enjoyed it tremendously and hope that I can share some clips with you.

Here is a link tothe ITunes: The Rescuers: The Lost Chords


I'm going to share some YouTube links as well, I hope you like them.

Here was the theme to the movie. 
I'm going to share just a few with you to give you an idea what the music was like.

This is Tomorrow is Another Day

Someone's Waiting for You

and Finally the Theme to the Rescue Aid Society

Well I hope you like those links and I love sharing soundtracks.  

Next Week The Deep!
















No comments:

Post a Comment