Sunday, April 6, 2014

Star Wars: A New Hope Episode IV

Star Wars: A New Hope Episode IV.
  
   The year I was born brought us the greatest Sci Fi Space Opera of all times. No other movie has affected Pop Culture and regular culture than the movie Star Wars. From its unusual starting lines to the sweeping score that has been beloved by many. George Lucas was forward thinking when directing it and bringing one of the greatest composers of our time. John Williams who weaves a story with each score. Each track of the soundtrack brings us closer to the whole story. A while ago I listened to all the soundtracks in a row and realized how tight knit these were to each other. Even though the Prequels were made far after the original trilogy we see how the score weaves that story that we all love.  My love for it is great, considering I was born that year and my parents introduced me to the music when I was but a babe.  I could go on for hours, but how about some links for you to enjoy!

First here is the Link for Amazon...Star Wars A New Hope Episode IV Soundtrack

Next here is the link for ITunes...Star Wars Episode IV Original Movie Soundtrack

You want some videos to see? Here you go...



Here is another of my favorites...



And last but not least a theme that will be embedded in my memory, and not just because its awesome. My cousin got married to this theme...



Oh wait I can't forget to give you this link. You will love it!



Thus proving once again that I just can't choose one. Anyway Hope you all enjoy it!

Next week The Spy Who Loved Me. See Ya Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment