Sunday, October 19, 2014

Escape From New York

The Name is Snake, Snake Pliskin. Yes Kurt Russel rescueing the President and his daughter from New York City in a Postapocalyptic Future of 1997. Wow that was awhile ago. This movie came out in 1981 and still is considered a great film even for its lower quality. The music for the film is done by John Carpenter. The themes are very synth oriented, and it continues with the sequel many years later. I find it very entertaining and the music has a certain place. Also little facts help us all. Snake Pliskin was the model for Solid Snake in the game Metal Gear Solid. I thought that was a cool fact.

Here is the Amazon link for the soundtrack.

Here is the ITunes link for the film music

One of my passions is being able to share the links for music clips with all my followers. I hope you can enjoy the clips I share...

First we get the theme..



Here is my next clip for you...





Engolfed Cathedral


the president is gone...


Finally the whole soundtrack for your listening pleasure.

Well that is all this week, Next Week The Great Muppet Caper! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment